miércoles, 17 de julio de 2019

Night Owl

Night Owl

I’m a night owl, I love the night because I can be myself, no matter the opinions, I can go to a party, I can dance until 6 am, I can eat whatever I want and also I feel comfortable with the people I love,

that’s the reason why I feel like a free person at night. Also, the night is beautiful, the moon is a masterpiece, I can spend hours watching the lights of the sky, I can drink my favorite drink, the green Tea, one time my mother said to me that night is the best moment to take decisions, so I took her advice and now I’m studying english, but the most important reason why I’m a night owl, is that I love to sleep, I can stay ten hours in my bed without difficult.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final reflection

For me, it was a very good experience learning the writing process, I learned that something so simple as the punctuation can change the sen...