lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

Final reflection

For me, it was a very good experience learning the writing process, I learned that something so simple as the punctuation can change the sense of a text, one of my best memories is when we wrote about if we were a night owl or a early bird, I could noticed that I was totally a night person, also I realized that i was totally capable to write and that is not a hard challenge if you meant to do new things, I'm so grateful for this new lessons because I improved my writing skills, writing skills that I will use in the future as a teacher.

1 comentario:

  1. I share your point of view,the creative writing lessons helped us to improve our writing skills and it was a very good experience for me too!!.

    ResponderEliminar

Final reflection

For me, it was a very good experience learning the writing process, I learned that something so simple as the punctuation can change the sen...