miércoles, 17 de julio de 2019
My memories
I remember when I was walking down the street when i found a big “worm”, i was so fascinated because i felt like a real explorator, I run to my mother to show her my new friend when i realized the worm was just a piece of elastic. I cried a lot because I missed my worm, so my mom took me to a garden, she explain to me that there are a lot of different species around the ground, and all those ones have families and a wonderful society, since that day, i understood that every society has a lot of members that contribute to something bigger than them.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Final reflection
For me, it was a very good experience learning the writing process, I learned that something so simple as the punctuation can change the sen...
-
Cookies, ummmm
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario